ZBL-R630A is used to test the location of rebar in concrete, the thickness of the protective layer, and the diameter, orientation, and distribution of rebar by using an electromagnetic induction method. It also can be used to test the distribution of magnetic and conductor such as cables and metal pipes in non-magnetic medium and non-conducting medium.
(1) Bridge, tunnel, wall and other concrete structure of the steel bar position, distribution and direction of steel, protective layer thickness, the detection of steel bar diameter;
(2) The non-ferromagnetic media in the ferromagnetic and electrical conductivity (such as wires, pipelines) to detect the distribution;
(3) Concrete structure constuction quality acceptance inspection;
(4) Assess the safety and durability of the sturcture under construction;
(5) The old structure to assess the transformation of the amount of reinforcement test;
(6) On the floor or wall cable, plumbing and other ditribution and direction to detect